A full list of the NTP-related literature, including the references from Mannschatz et al. (2016) and references of models included in the Nexus Tools Platform has been compiled in an open Group Library implemented with Zotero (Link).
Further reading related to nexus tools:
- Daher, Bassel, Walid Saad, Suzanne A. Pierce, Stephan Hülsmann, and Rabi H. Mohtar. 2017. Trade-Offs and Decision Support Tools for FEW Nexus-Oriented Management. Current Sustainable/Renewable Energy Reports, 1–7 (Link).
- Hoff, Holger. 2011. Understanding the Nexus - Background Paper for the Bonn2011 Nexus Conference. In . Bonn: Stockholm Environment Institute (Link).
- Hülsmann, Stephan, and Reza Ardakanian, eds. 2014. White Book on Advancing a Nexus Approach to the Sustainable Management of Water, Soil and Waste. Dresden: UNU-FLORES (Link).
- Kurian, Mathew, and Reza Ardakanian, eds. 2015. Governing the Nexus - Water, Soil and Waste Resources under Conditions of Global Change. Switzerland: Springer International Publishing (Link).
- Kurian, Mathew, Reza Ardakanian, Linda Gonçalves Veiga, and Kristin Meyer. 2016. Resources, Services and Risks: How Can Data Observatories Bridge The Science-Policy Divide in Environmental Governance. Springer Briefs in Environmental Science. Switzerland: Springer (Link).
- Lal, Rattan. 2013. The Nexus of Soil, Water and Waste. Edited by Tobias Bauer. UNU-FLORES Lecture Series 1. Dresden; UNU-FLORES (Link).
- Lal, Rattan. 2015. “The Nexus Approach to Managing Water, Soil and Waste under Changing Climate and Growing Demands on Natural Resources.” In Governing the Nexus, edited by Mathew Kurian and Reza Ardakanian, 39–60. Springer International Publishing (Link).
- Mannschatz, Theresa, Manfred F. Buchroithner, and Stephan Hülsmann. 2015. “Visualization of Water Services in Africa: Data Applications for Nexus Governance.” In Governing the Nexus, edited by Mathew Kurian and Reza Ardakanian, 189–217. Springer International Publishing (Link).
- Mannschatz, Theresa, and Kristin Meyer. 2015. Modelling Tools for Dealing with Environmental Complexity. Our World, 2015 (Link).
- Mannschatz, T., T. Wolf, and S. Hülsmann. 2016. Nexus Tools Platform: Web-Based Comparison of Modelling Tools for Analysis of Water-Soil-Waste Nexus. Environmental Modelling & Software 76: 137–53 (Link).